Guys, would you date me based on my personality?

I may be a bit quiet at first but I open up as people get to know me. I'm generous, kind and loving. I hate drama and try to avoid conflicts. Only times I usually get angry are when people take advantage of my kindness or when nobody listens to me. Sometimes I may be rude but I always apologize quickly.

I have good sense of humour and I love when a guy makes me laugh. I'm a quite quirky and silly too. I like baking, drawing, dancing, singing and acting. I'm very ambitious and independent and I aim high. I work hard to acheive my dreams. I'm also good with kids.

I'm also spontaneus and willing to try new things if you know what I mean ;)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your likes we have nothing in common so no but someone would

What Guys Said 4

• yeah u sound like a good gal... so i'd not say no :)

• You sound like millions of other girls. So I don't know.

• This is just my basic personality. I don't bother typing all of my thoughts in here. If you met me, you wouldn't think that xD.

But what kind of freak girl has to be in order for a guy to want to date her?

• Not a freak, just compatible. Basically, they (as in the girl and the guy) need to have great conversations, and pretty much never get bored of each other. They always want to spend time together.
      But, sometimes you never know exactly what type of personality will fulfill this for you.

• Yeah I agree with you. :)

• That sounds like a really good personality

• Works for me