She didn't attend?

My mother in law didn't go to my college graduation. And I'm really hurt by it. There wasn't a limited numbernof tickets and I'm close to her. A member of my own family didn't go that really stung. When my husband asked her why she didn't go she didn't really give a good reason. Should I express to her that I was hurt and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha u shouldn't... wot if she was busy dat day? :)

• Trust me I think whatever she had to do could easily have waited until the grad was done or another day. A college grad is a big deal and we at very close the fact that she couldn't take 2 hours out of her day to see her own family member graduate when it is free really hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask her why cause you were really hoping to see her.

• You're in the 18-24 year-old range and you're married. That means you'll be divorced in a few years, so ultimately, your relationship with your mother-in-law doesn't matter. Don't let it get to you.

• Wow how rude to say that about my marriage. You don't know anything about my marriage or my relationship with mil. We happen to be very close and will probably remain that way even if god forbid we divorce.

What Girls Said 1

• You should let her know how it made you feel.