Have anyone here have had this happen to ya?

Girl asked you on a date , and the date goes amazing holding hands , and lots of talking but when it's over she won't kiss you and says we should be just friends but we make plans for doing the grouse grind and camping on the date. its not her first day but every guy she went on a date with she dated. Didn't say in those words. was I just being to nice that's why she's not interested I held open doors was a completely nice guy and tried to kiss her and she said wow your so bold and that was the end of that. Anything I should do different next time. i had fun but I lost so much money off of it and she let me pay for everything but the weed that we had most girls if your not interested half way through the date wouldn't you offer to pay? for at least what you ate or your ticket?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have done that I did that to my husband once before we ever dated when he tried to kiss me one time but only because I wasn't ready for that with him and didn't see him like that well he worked his way in on me a few months later and the rest is history we are married and happy so it works sometimes the person u never thought u could love u end up loving

• Ahh I think she was just wanted something to do know, and I texted her today and said I'm only interested in being friends and he said ya me too and then stopped texting back

• Dang that's harsh

• Yup waste time and money on a girl that just wanted something to do ~.~

What Girls Said 1

• This happens all the time.

What Guys Said 6

• No that's never happened to me omg that awful.
    Sounds to me like she went out with you just for something to do😳

• not all... by the way wot she did was bad, by letin u pay anything :S

• Lol makes me not want to date could save so much money 100$ for a girl that's not even interested in me :/

• Nah, keep on dating. Just keep the dates nice and low-cost until you know for sure that she sees you as more than a friend.

• Good idea man

• How come you were the one who did the spending when she was the one who asked you out?

• Don't try to kiss her on the first date bud

• Why? Told me she only wants to be friends and know I won't have to waste money on a girl that used me for something to do

• She a not a shy girl man

• Still tho girls don't like that kinda thing takes a while for them to get comfortable around u, I think u r in the wrong sorry mate

• don't trust her get away from her
    trust me

• Take it has happened to you? Also when I was driving her home she told me to text her like wtf :/

• Ya we'll I tested something and said I just want to be friends and nothing else she said me too and after that stop replying to me

• yup i know those girls i usually wanna punch them in the face for wasting my time sometimes i do punch them

• I've had that happen to me more times than I can ever count. If you try to kiss her and she pushes away or turns her head, you're finished. She'll never see you as anything more than a friend.

• Damn that's gay

• It'll happen many more times throughout your life. That's why you always want to go for a kiss after the date. That's how you know for sure.

• Ya happy that I did ^.^