Do you believe in destiny, soulmate, or love at first sight?

• Yes
  • Yes, and I've expereinced it before
  • No
  • Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• Destiny- kinda, I believe we have free will but I also think we make the choice that we were "meant to make" based on all the preexisting conditions/variables that led us to that particular moment in time. (I don't know how else to explain it, it makes sense in my head tho :/)

Soul mate- maybe
    I think there's a lot of people who we could have a 80-90% match /balance with. I suppose it's possible that there is a 100% match but I feel like most people end up with one of their 80% matches.

Love at first sight- no, I believe in LUST at first sight which could develop into love as time goes on but I don't think you can truly be in love with someone you just met.

What Guys Said 13

• I liked Destiny's art direction. Beyond that I didn't believe in it in the slightest.
    images-eds.xboxlive.com/image

• I believe to a degree that any of these things can happen.

• Yes, i believe there is soulmates for those who work on it
    to make it happen, i believe true love can happen for anyone.

• absolutely not. If i wanted to, i could choose to sit in this chair forever and not do anything until i die. I could go jump off a bridge and die.

Destiny is not possible therefore

• No to all three.

• HAHAHAHA
    HAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

no

• I personally am a strong believer in fate and destiny.

• i want a down to earth beautiful inside/out, thick, cute/hot wife with phat roung capital letter B ass, clean all over. someone who knows the truth about our past and can read hebrew

• It really depends.
    Sometimes I feel like seeing a sign of something, something telling me that something's right or supposed to happen or that I am supposed to do something.

• I believe in a soulmate, but it sure as hell is hard to find him/her.

• I'm too illegitimate for Destiny.

• Nope. Lust at first sight. Love comes with knowledge of another person and choosing to make them a priority in your life.

And soulmates are a BS idea too. There are innumerable people with whom any one person would match well with.

Destiny is also BS. What I choose to act on, with a plan, is what ends up causing the desired results in my life. Hoping is childish.

• NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE.

What Girls Said 10

• Destiny - yes. But destiny is not always a good thing. For example, some people are just destined to be alone forever and go through tough times, I think. Destiny is not something exciting, it can go any way.
    Soulmate - sort of. I mean I don't believe that there is just one unique soulmate for every person and that's it. It could be multiple soulmates for most people, for some there may be 0 soulmates. The number probably differs from person to person but it's definitely not just one for everyone and game over.
    Love at first sight - no. If it's anything, it's like at first sight. You can't be in love with a person you don't know at all. The whole concept of 'love at first sight' is very lame.

• I believe some thing are pre-destined before we are born but destiny in itself and fate is something that I don't believe in because we have free will and that would defeat the purpose of living life. Love at first sight is just lust at first sight or an instant connection. A soul mate is a person that you feel a deep connection and understanding with. There can be many people out there that can be your soul mate there is no one soul-mate for each person and your soul mate does not have to be a lover it can be your best friend, sister or brother it's more about the deep connection you have more than the type of relationship it is.

• What you can feel is attraction at first sight. Two pretty people meeting each other might be attracted. But love is waaaaay different from attraction and takes a lot more time to build. When you first see someone, you know nothing about them except for what they look like. There's no way I'm "falling in love" with somebody based on the color of his hair and eyes.

• If any of that is true... then mine is probably hiding in a tree or something... that asshole.

• I believe in destiny to a certain extent. But I don't believe in soulmates or love at first sight.

• No to all of them
    Love at first sight? More like lust at first sight

• Yes to all of the above

• in my opinion you dont have a destiny, soulmates dont exist and love at first sight is so stupid and fake like the other things.

• Yes I believe in all of those things :)

• No no and no.