Girls, 3 dates and just given pecks on cheek?

I was on a third date with a girl tonite. I've been on 2 coffee dates also. Tonite i was wanting to go for a kiss to the lips but it didn't feel right time, i felt we both didn't have enough to drink, just needed one more for dutch courage but we both were tired. However I did give a few more pecks on the cheek than last time, 2 more and i think she smiled and appreciated them. Perhaps next nite i'll try for the lips. Having another coffee date mid week and will hug. she is shy but we have held hands in the pub, granted its me initiating but she doesn't fight me off. Am i panicking abit about no kiss on the lips so far as we've been out together a good bit and it's only a matter of time, we're nearly there and would you agree for next coffee date a hug and a peck on the cheek would be a good idea. She's not refusing to meet me, it could just be trying to slowly build up a relationship. Whenever I text, the conversation goes on for a good while.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• No need to panic--this isn't a race. If I'm not feeling any physical attraction by the end of date 3, I break things off--it sounds like that's not what's happening here at all, though. Personally, I'm shy, and that first kiss makes me very nervous. Suggestion to help you both ease into it: just hug for a long pause and then while still hugging her, do like a slow connect-the-dots kiss thing from her cheek to her lips. Personally, this helps me feel a lot more safe and comfortable than having a guy just leaning in and planting one right on my lips.

• Thanks, it will happen the next date

What Girls Said 2

• NO BUT TO MY UNDERSTANDING YOU ARE NERVOUS THAT WHEN YOU KISS HER YOU FEEL ANTHING

• yes i do, we're doin a coffee date tomorrow and the following weekend we're doin beers am goin for gold then :)

• Just wait until you are comfortable!

• thanks, i feel the next date is right