My boyfriend's ex won't stop trying to contact him! What do I do?

I've asked this before but okay I'm not too sure.

My boyfriend basically broke up with his girlfriend before starting school and meeting me there. He moved out here and was only here for a few months before his dad had a heart attack and he went back to live on the other side of the country.

Basically his ex found out about me through Facebook and began sending me messages about how i needed to love him and treat him right (she goes to school 6 hours away from him). I didn't know they were together and broke up before he met me, he didn't tell me that until i told him about the messages I was getting from some girl and he told me and then the next day she sends me really mean messages saying he was trying to get back with her and i told him about them and he sent me all texts she sent to him that night and it was her trying to get back with him.

This all happened in late October. She's tried messaging me she's tried messaging him and i really don't know what to do. They weren't even together that long, both of them told me it was three months but they rarely talked. And i really don't know what to do.

I think its funny tho because she's literally in her mid-twenties and I'm only 18. Like i agree tho, she does need to grow up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I would punch her. But my answer to this is not to get arrested and talk with your boyfriend and have him completely turn her down. (Maybe gloat to her a little I am kinda a jerk and I mean I would throw a punch, but this sounds like its not worth it) Then just completely block her. Have him block her number on his phone or change it and block her on facebook. Then alter your profile names a little so she can't find you on facebook.

What Guys Said 7

• Go beat her up

• He should handle this by being completely clear that he doesn't want her contacting him. You shouldn't have to do anything other than tell your boyfriend you don't want him talking to her. He can always block her number and stuff

• didn't he xplain to her he's in a relationship now?

• Exit the situation.

• Punch her square in the face

• Tell that bitch you'll beat her ass if she doesn't stop.

• She is jealous of you

What Girls Said 2

• You could block her and see if he will do it too. Or you can ignore her... which is what I would most likely do. And laugh. She really needs to move on.

• ignore her!