If you're dangerously hideous should you just give up or forget about finding a relationship?

This applies to girls and guys - If you're just naturally ugly because of horrible genes should you just give up on finding a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Now you'll just have to settle for what you can get. Here's a copy/paste of mine from another question similar to this 1.

"Because what ugly people lack in LOOKS they usually try to make up for in PERSONALITY. most of them realise that "hey I'm not the greatest looking so maybe I should become a better person overall" think about it "not to often do you see someone who is UGLY and MEAN" nuh uh it don't work that way LOLOLOL because they already know people aren't going to put up with that crap "sorry that's just the way it is" so usually 2 ugly people get together make babies "

Blame it on double standards+ their low standards because they know that they're usually limited to who they can date."

What Girls Said 5

• When I was younger I was horribly, ridiculously "ugly" (and my friends and family have no problem admitting that I was) however, I met a lot of really nice guys who liked me for who I am, and they were all really great. They're much better people than the guys who like me now.

I hope that helps :) there's someone for everyone, and there's way more to people than just the way they look :)

• You can still find someone.

• no you shouldn't

• They can still find someone. Sometimes people who are ugly by society's standards have absolute stunning partners.

• Most of the examples people give supporting this are ugly guys who clearly are loaded with cash, aka money can get you anything.

• Lol, no. I was referring to a guy at my school.

• I am sure someone is out there for you! never give up!

What Guys Said 3

• NO! Take it from a less-than-average looking guy! I've had shit luck with girls since day one, and just when I thought that there would never be anyone for me I met the perfect girl for me. As much as we think that people are only attracted to our physical appearances there's plenty of people who you can connect with on many other aspects. Whether it's your hobbies or favorite music there's always someone who will love the same stuff you do, and as long as you have confidence in yourself no matter what you look like and keep an open mind there's always tons of people out there for anyone.

• hmmmm i'd forget... freedom FTW anyway 8)

• No! The girl I like is someone who isn't supposed to be my type but I love her for her personality. She isn't the prettiest but I've learned to love the way she looks. Im pretty sure it applie in the same way to men too. I have a close friend (girl) who likes a guy that is overlooked by most people. You just need to let your personality out I guess