Girls, is this the ideal physique for a man?

Girls, is this the ideal physique for a man?

Explain.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like that picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• There isn't an ideal physique. Sure, it's nice, but realistically speaking his body is gonna change, so I tend to aim at men who hold weight decently and have a naturally stocky build.

0|0
    0|0
    • ... why would his body change? He is 35 years old here. I know 50 year old men with a body like that. It's all about proper diet and consistent exercise.

• Because most realistic men's bodies changes, look at Brad Pitt now, I doubt he looks the same as he did back then.

• maybe for some...
    not really for me... i think he's a little too small...

0|0
    1|0
  • I have no "ideal," as long as he's healthy, muscles are a plus.
    but yeah, i'd say this guy looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but I wouldn't mind if he had a little more body fat.. and more body hair... and a larger weiner. Q: Why is this ideal to me?
    A: Because it's what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. A little bigger than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, come on it's Brad Pitt!

It's okay but the majority of men don't look like that so it's nice but not a requirement.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no "ideal physique" for a man or for a woman. Different people have different preferences.

2|0
    0|0
  • The one at the back?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty perfect to me. Could have a bit bigger arms and chest.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not the ideal body for me. Every girl is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each girl has a different opinion but yeah that guys body is hot!

What I don't like is super muscular guys with veins popping out. That's just yuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean his body was so hot in that movie

1|0
    0|0
  • Close to ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats nice, I like all guys just not fat ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Brad's bod looks good there. But not everyone is the same, and not all want the same. How boring would that be?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some sternness and sturdiness to my boyfriend, but too much muscle is a no for me. I don't want to be dating the hulk. but this guy doesn't look like the hulk, so he's alright. it's really all about preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • everyone's ideal is going to be different. I prefer skinnier guys with a little bit of muscle

1|0
    0|0