What is his problem?

this guy has been online stalking me for over 6 years now. i rejected him when he had a girlfriend. he's an actor. he got obsessed n aggressively starting stalking me. last year (he turned 33)... during Valentine's day.. he cut his wrist. he's getting an arranged marriage in 15 days.

i blocked him. as soon as i removed the block today, he immediately (20 seconds) jumped online (twitter) n did something to get my attention (on my feed)... what is wrong with him? can he not get over me? y doesn't he ask me out? whats his prob? he's getting married for god's sake in a few days. i freaked out today. it was 5:30 am. he didn't go to bed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely stay the hell away from him forever and block again. He sounds bat shit crazy.

What Guys Said 5

• he's getting an arranged marriage in 15 days? By all this it's obvious he cares nothing for the other woman. Are you not in the USA like your profile says? We don't really do arranged marriages here... free country!

• i am. the dude is indian. he's an actor.

• If what you say is true, then I think he has to realize he's not in Kansas anymore, so to speak if you get my drift. My mom and a few of her fellow co worker trained a group of Indians so they could quite frankly take their jobs and brink them to India, but one man went missing, LOL! I think he was like, "screw this" and just stayed here in the USA.

You need to be direct to the guy, if you like me, ask me out! If you don't like that other woman, dont marry her, your here in the USA at the moment, you don;t have to marry anyone you dont have to.

• oh assuming he's in the USA

• Uhhg. That's annoying. Ignore. Block. Distance.

• Can you call the cops?

• Permanently refrain from any and all contact. All communication channels blocked, never to be unblocked. That's unfortunately the only way to deal with this.

What Girls Said 3

• have you tried to report him for harassment?

• Just block him again. He's a creeper.

• That's creepy...

• i didn't think he'd be up that late. its so weird. he was wide awake at 5:30 am