Is it just me or do girls seem most attractive in their late teens?

Girls seem to look best from age 17-19, after that, girls seem to fall off and either gain weight, get wrinkly skin, or both by the time they are in their early 20s.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I think it's more of a matter of a person's tastes changing as they age.

I, for example, used to find girl in that age range (17-19) to be the most attractive, just as you've mentioned, and for the same reasons. Anyone older than, say, 25 was just... old.

As I've gotten older, I've come to find women older than that to be more appealing. The older I get, the less attractive younger girls become. Now that I'm 30, I just can't see 19 year olds as attractive, the same way I used to. Now they just look like kids to me. I could never be attracted to a "kid".

My girlfriend is in her 30's, and I think she's the sexiest woman I've ever met, even though, ten years ago, I would have considered someone her age to be "old".

What Girls Said 4

• i disagree!!!
    women are in their primes in their late twenties... IF they take care of themselves...
    but yea i guess if you don't your teens would be the best... hmm...

• how many women take care of themselves... where I live that number is close to 1%

• where I live the trend is that every girl binge drinks, uses tanning beds, does drugs, lives off of ice cream and hot dogs, sleeps 5 hours a night, cakes on 5 lbs of makeup daily, and has 3 abortions by the age of 19.

• o yikes!!!
      thats scary...
      maybe relocate... hahah! im jk...
      dang... that is super gross...

• I'm just going to keep praying you really are in the 18-24 age range.

• I'm 22, who cares?

• Ew, now you're just a different type of pervert.

• all men are perverts, some are just good at hiding it

• What about Taylor Swift? I don't think she's ever looked prettier :D

• Thats borderline pedophilic... Girls are still semi maturing at that age.

• that's not even close to pedophilic, grab a dictionary and read the definition of pedophilic, which is prepubescent attraction, 17 is well past the age of first menstruation.

• See there's a reason you're on anon. You know you're messed up and can't even show your face. Stay away from young women.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it's just you, you haven't learned to appreciate women older than you. They're much better in every way.

• You will see things much differently in years to come. Actually, women continue to become ever-increasingly more beautiful and physically mature right up to 30 or their early 30's, at which time they will sort of "blossom," for lack of a better term, into something more curvy, and soft and feminine and attractive than they ever were before. It's quite amazing to watch this happen, actually. So, just think, you still have all that to look forward to!

• So if you had the chance to sleep with a 22 year old as opposed to a 42 year old woman you would choose the latter?

• It depends what she looked like. If I had a choice, I would choose in the middle, 32 years old. At 22, she is still 10 years away from coming into her sexual peak, but at 42, she is really starting to show her age.

• Depends how well they take care of themselves

• I would actually say that at on average it is age 20 on the dot a girl is at her peak in hotness, then declines slowly after that. Taking care of themselves = slower rate of deterioration.

• Umm... kinda. (Unfortunately) lol