Guys, would you keep kissing a girl if she's a bad kisser?

I haven't kissed many people so I'm insecure about my kissing abilities. I don't know if I'm okay or not.
But anyway I had a good night with a guy, he kissed me, we made out a few times (he initiated) but I always pulled away first just because I feel as if I'm not very good! But anyway over the course of the next few days he initiates a kiss every time we see each other a few times. I only initiated once and we made out quite a few times.
so I'm thinking maybe I'm not bad if he keeps kissing me but then again maybe he wants to kiss me despite my lack of ability lol

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really something you can do wrong, if he likes you. Just hold your mouth about halfway open and really relax your face muscles. Then, just follow his lead.

• Lol thanks. But bad kissers exist

• I guess I have no way of knowing then! Haha

• No, you won't know the difference anyway! I'm sure it will go just fine.

What Guys Said 19

• Good, bad, middle... it doesn't matter. I would kiss a woman because I like her a lot, not because of how she kisses,

• Practice does improve your technique a lot. If you approve of how he kisses you then just go with his lead

• Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Practice makes perfect and practicing kissing is far from a chore.

Also, I keep posting this when people ask silly questions: talk to you goddamn partners people. I bet he wonders if you like his kissing, too. And there are few things sexier than someone asking how to better please you. Just literally say the first two sentences under your question, then add "what could I do better?" or "would you like to try something different?"

• Nope, if she was bad I'd be like this:
    cdn3.list25.com/.../catanddog.gif

• I'd not make a big deal out of it, I think women care about this a lot more than men do. I'd only mention it if it was really horrendously almost hilariously terrible.

• Of course I would, and if she's bad I hope she tells me about it so I can help her with it. It'd be fun quality time to practise and make out ;)
    In a relationship if you're insecure about something, you better ask your partner for an honest opinion ya

• Thanks for your opinion

• I could teach her how to be a better kisser

• He probably recognizes it, but he doesn't mind it because kissing is the best, who cares if she's bad, I love this, don't stop.

• I'd keep on kissing her. Not everyones a great kisser.

• Can't be all that bad if he still kisses you.

• No, I would teach her how to kiss better.

• Would you say something?

• I'm worried that I'm not doing well, he's fine

• Well, the same principles apply in reverse. The only way to tell how you are doing is to ask. Try this. "I really love kissing you. How do you feel about it? Is there anything different you would like to do?"

His answer will lead you in the right direction and will tell you a great deal about him. So, if he says "I don't know, it’s OK I guess,” he is not very particular in his tastes or too inexperienced to know what he likes. If he also responds by asking if there is anything you want, this tells you he is considerate.

A little communication goes a long way as long as you are also willing to cooperate. Relationships, my dear, are one long-term commitment to compromise on both sides. The key to a successful relationship is not “finding someone just like you.” It is finding someone who likes you enough to change with you.

• Learn a few things on internet and tell him frankly that you don't know much about kissing properly. If he really loves you he will not mind your poor kissing skills, he would rather teach you how to do it, You will learn, girl.

• I would just move to kissing her neck then lol

• Yes i would

• Ya, but I did once have to ask a girl to slow down, and that the idea wasn't to eat me 😋

• Yea, Id just teach her how to kiss

• you are perfect

• Yes I would. I would be lucky to have her anyway

• He wants to keep kissing you, and he wants to get inside you. Thats the honest truth. All guys wants to get inside the girl they kiss, whoever say they don't, Honestly is a liar, or to shy to admit it.