Guys, how many days you need to cool down after u pissed off by ur girl?

• one day
  • 3 days - a week
  • a week - 9 days
    Vote C
  • 2 weeks or more
    Vote D
  • I never get mad with my girl
    Vote E
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
he is very mad, even don't want to reply my messages now

14

Most Helpful Guy

• depends how much im pissed off

• u think she unrespected u, so a lot..

• so I should contact him after a week or I should wait for him to contact me after he is not angry with me?

• wait for him to contact u. its obvious to him u know he needs his time so he's also waiting for him to cool down. just tell him smth like "text me when ure not angry anymore" or something along those lines, and thats it. wait for him to text u next

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif I never get mad with my girl (When I have 1.. of anything I'm the 1 who's going to be pissing her off via my wild antics (>_<)

• Depepends on the guy and how mad he is and how he feels about you

• do you think the more he likes you, the more angry he will be? or just the opposite?

• thank you dear

• It depends on why I'm mad. If it was due to a silly argument, I'd get over it in a few hours. If she disrespected me, belittled me, or embarrassed me in front of others, I'd stay mad for however long it takes for her to SINCERELY apologize.

• If she is really my girl and not another girl friend on the way, I only need to take a rest and clear my thoughts.
    1 day is more than enough.

• I get mad at me girl but I never stop talking to her for more then 2-4 hours

• It depends what happened. Anymore details?

• he thinks I don't respect him, I make my last minute plans and "warn" him in the last minute and hope he would be available for me all the time, then he had to say no to a lot of people coz they already have plans. I may didn't ask him in a right way.. but he is very mad at it

• tell your boyfriend to take a xanax and chill the fuck out. If he is so mad about something so insignificant then he would probably get violent if you cheated or something. Either way he sounds like an angry douchebag. How these guys get girlfriends is beyond me; what is their magically ability to be a fuck head and still get girls anyways? It makes no sense.

• May I ask if the result is positive now that six days past?

• Days? Guess I have quick recovery. It's just a matter of hours for me.

• 3 beers and a shoulder to cry on. :P

• hell hath no fury like a man scorned.

• A night of make-up sex. So a day?

• after we have slept together and cuddled pretty difficult to stay angry someone your hugging

• The sooner the better.