Are you into much younger people or much older people or into people of your own age when it comes to dating?

I'm into much younger women say 18-20 would be ideal. I also find 16-17 years old attractive but obviously wouldn't date them cause that would be illegal. Is anyone of you into sugar daddies (or cougars)?

• I prefer much younger partner
    0% (0)30% (3)11% (3)Vote
  • I prefer much older partner
    24% (4)0% (0)15% (4)Vote
  • I like my partner to be around same age as me
    76% (13)70% (7)74% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Quite surprising results I thought more women would be choosing older men while guys would be choosing younger women. So let's remove "much" from the options. Older partner could range from 4 years to older. Same case with younger partner.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think older men are sexy but I wouldn't have anything long term with them maybe just fooling around. But I do prefer guys that are a littler older by a couple of years. Same age... eh not that sexy to me for some reason. And younger. ... hell no.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's weird I thought most women like to have a long term relation with older guys because of emotional and dare I say financial security that these men can provide while they'll have flings with people who are around their same age.

What Girls Said 7

• Around my age.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't have a preference except legal. Haha. Although, I find people too much younger or too much older simply aren't on the same page as me. Which is why I don't need a limit. Although, I don't think I'd date anyone over 10years older. Typically though, my maturity and goals as a 21 year old wouldn't match those of someone who is 31years old. However, friends with benefits is still an option.

Especially since older guys/girls typically are more experienced and confident in the sack, but sometimes being the older more experienced confident one is what you need as well. So literally whatever I feel comfortable doing. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that 10 years is such a big age gap considering many couple these days have 20+ age gap. My Dad is 9 years older than my mom and they get along pretty well.

• It all has to do with where you are in your life. I m not saying 20years is too much, I'm saying the place I am in at 21 I don't think I suit well with someone over 10years my age. Doesn't mean it won't when 25-30.

• Yes you are right on some level, I was attracted to 18-19 year olds when I myself was 17-18, however my preference didn't change 5 years later and I am still attracted to 18-19 year olds at 23. That thing doesn't seem to be changing for me even after 8-9 years. But probably I'll get many stink eyes if I date a 19 year old at 40 while I'll easily pass if I date a 19 year old at 25. Look at how celebrities like Leo Dicaprio get criticized for dating much younger women, which I don't understand. I mean age is just a number and if two consenting adults decide to be in a relationship, the age shouldn't be a consideration.

• I do like older guys (up to 25-27) but I am not into sugar daddies haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Even when a guy is not that old and in his mid thirties while his girlfriend is in late teens or early twenties, the guy can be considered as sugar daddy.

• Show All
    • Oh, I see. Well I'd never call my older boyfriend/husband "sugar daddy" because 1) he's not my daddy, 2) I am not a gold digger.

by the way would you also call a relationship a "sugar daddy-relationship" if the older man isn't even rich?

• yeah I don't think him being rich or not matters much... I love to be called sugar daddy or daddy by my girl.

• My boyfriend is 6 years younger then me but I wasn't looking for or necessarily attracted to younger men, I had always went on dates with older men before him but just happened to like him, age doesn't really matter much to me, as long as someone is legal lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Even though I find older women hot, I don't think I can be in a long term relationship with them... they can turn out to be quite controlling sometimes I guess. I feel most comfortable with women who are younger to me by 4 years or more.

• I used to be into 5-10 older when i was younger, now into my age or slightly younger, which means I've always liked guys who are 21-24

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my partner to be around my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating someone older now. ... love him he's great.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Not going to lie, I think girl's attractiveness peaks at 19. Would I ever date a 19 year old? No. The youngest I'd date is 21.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted "C", because I'm around my age group more than any other age group, so I prefer them. Plus, women in my age group are in their physical prime.

With this being said, I've noticed an issue since I've hit my 20's. The only women who seem to be interested in me are women over 30 who are already married OR girls under 18("madly in love" in high school.) The obvious problems are quite obvious: It's tough to hook up with a married woman without her husband noticing and high school girls are too young, coming from a legal perspective.

For whatever reason, single women in their 20's are not interested in me. I've had countless rejections and for some reason, it never works out. I think there are too many women under 30 who are gold diggers and this ruins my chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always seemed to attract or connect with women that are older than me, either by a few months, to a few years... The widest age difference was 6 years... She was 6 years older than me. Anyway, I think I'm of the mind to try dating some younger women for a change.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think reverse is true for me cause I seem to attract girls who are at least 3 years or more younger to me.

• Around my age; who's to say that I won't fall in love by someone younger or older

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I've just always dated older

0|0
    0|0
    • yup cause you're 16 that's why I guess. When you'll reach mid 20s you're preference will change.

• 27 to 35 my dating bracket.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. If we hit it of, age is just a number :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 and I like girls who are 21 or younger, so I voted C. However in a few years my answer will be A. Girls are at their peak at 18.

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah so you should have chosen A cause you are definitely attracted to younger women only.

• Show All
    • Since you're in you're early 20s you wouldn't consider any legal aged girl to be much younger but still, you definitely know your preference like I do. So even when I'm 23, I can imagine myself to be attracted to 18-20 year olds when I reach 30s. Much younger could include 4 years or younger in our case.

• I've heard older guys say 'you're only as old as the woman you feel' - I plan to stay young...