How should I text him after I made him mad?

I already said sorry to him by text, one day past already, or should I wait for longer time?

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't know your relationship with him but if he isn't texting you back then he's still mad so give it more time.

• well he text back said he just had a shit crazy day that's why, nothing to do with me, but I know it was me who made him mad.. and after that I said "sorry if I made you unhappy.", he didn't reply anything. do you think he still likes me? what should I do now? or just wait for more days? thank you..

• how many days do you think it's ok? it's already one day past.. so what should I say? :( thank you dear

• At least 3 or 4 but a week couldn't hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• oh well better wait if he's mad atm :)

• Maybe give a bit of time to cool off.

• how long is it normally? If he likes you a lot he will be more angry? or just the opposite?

• I would wait about 3 days

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, wait a week or so and try again.

• talk to him in person, texting can be misunderstood

• One day past is alright. Tell him that you're sorry and then explain him what led you to that kind of behavior.

• Yeah you should text him.

• should I wait longer? What should I say?