Guys, what do you guys think when you get a mean drunk text from a girl?

What do you think when a girl sends a mean drunk text to you? How about if you like her and she sends a mean text cause she thinks you were just using her?

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• If she did that it would mean goodbye for me. I have no tolerance for drunks or their sloppy/mean behavior, if they are that way. Life is too short to waste on alcoholism.

• As to the other part of your question, I would never act in a way that would make her think she was being used.

• How about if it wasn't mean but just a I know what's up that you were playin me text?

• Again, that would never happen with me, but putting myself in another's shoes I'd have to own what I did. Couldn't blame her/you.

• i'd ignore it simply coz she was DRUNK

• I would talk to her sober to find out why she thought that.

• Is her name Sandy by any chance? It could just be the name..

• plan on getting a mean drunk text back out of revenge haha

• I'd be offended that she didn't trust me.

• i will reply her that yeah your thoughts are worth it. where are you i want to use you again lol

• They amuse me, one demanded I bake her a rum cake at 3 in the morning.

• It might seems shallow but I would immediately cut contact with her. Easy as that really.

• I'd think the girl is to much into drama, or is only drame when drinking. Lack of self control will drag me into shit she starts when she drinks, had enough of that allready.

If he really likes you and you are sorry, tell him, and then give him the best fuck he's ever had. (I know thats a shallow comment, but hey, He will thank me for saying it!)