Padded bra and scared. How do I keep my secret?

I pad my bra a lot, from a AA to a C. I am so scared to let my boyfriend find out. What do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahaah better be honest... otherwise u might lose him :)

What Guys Said 3

• Well... it's going to come out sooner or later, so why prolong the nerves? Instead, just come out with it. Explain how it helps you feel more confident around others. If he reacts like a jerk then you know you were with the wrong guy to begin with, as he clearly is only interested in your physical self, and lacks compassion, both of which, I would hope, should be prerequisites for becoming close. :)

• wow, you are a big liar. I would be pissed

• The AA thing mightn't be a problem. The dishonesty could be though

What Girls Said 10

• Why can't you just accept what you have? If your boyfriend likes/appreciates you then he will accept what you have. From AA to a C, that is a huge transformation. I'm wearing A cup (originally B, but don't like to wear B cup). Don't feel offended. I am just telling you the truth.

• He won't notice!

• Just tell him the truth and be happy with what you have

• Why in the hell would you do that? That's false advertisement. Just wear your real size one day and see what he says.

• he's gonna find out when you have sex or he tries to touch your boobs. just say you lost a ton of weight or whatever

• Girl ! If that guy is your boyfriend, you should trust him !
    If I dated a girl who cheated on her beasts size, I would be so disappointed I'd leave her. And trust me, I'm not the only one. This is LIE !

• If I were you I'd tell him the truth because there's a huge difference between AA and C. Anyway if he truly loves, he will like you for who you are, not for your boobs.

• Ideal to see what he really thinks of you

• wouldn't know how to help u in this sorry

• that's a lot. never take off your bra