Is watching a movie with a guy generally never just watching a movie?

I've been flirting with a guy and getting very close with him this past month. He does have a girlfriend (yes I know its not great, but I'm 90% sure he likes me). We both like superhero/ action movies (he got me into marvel) and because Netflix doesn't have the second Captain America, when I told him this he suggested I definitely buy it. Then he said we should watch it together, so he's coming round Wednesday to do just that. But after looking online for tips on how to act on a movie hang out/whatever it is, I discovered that for guys, watching a movie is often code for having sex. Is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of times watching a movie is code for sex but I have just watched a movie with female friends before

What Guys Said 9

• noooo superhero movies? definetely not for sex!

• Not true! me being a movie guy and i love my movies, sex is the last thing on my mind but i do like to cuddle while watching a movie.

• Nope, I've got a friend. and She's into horror movies, but too scared to watch them alone
    I also love horror, so we'd watch them together all snuggled up :)

• Lol yeah. totally true (code for having sex). After the possible sex expect him to leave you and never meet you again

• It can be just a movie, but i would at least be trying for something more

• Not every guy is the same

• I prefer movies over sex.

• seks seks seks

• Not always, but I invite girls over to watch movies and we cuddle. Cuddling sometimes leads to sex.

What Girls Said 4