What does this mean anyways?

My boyfriend moved in with me and his mom told him to not forget where he came from? what does age mean by that?

I told him it kinda bothered me that she said that it was like implying that we wouldn't work out or something or I won't take good care of him

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess she means to not forget where he comes from as in dont forget about your roots and family.. good avice from her: )

• Why would he forget his family and friends?

• Also he is 28 isn't that a little too old to. be moving back in with mommy

• Honestly you are over analyzing it. I think she simply wants to remind him not to forget where his home is..

What Guys Said 3

• how he was brought up as a kid?

• I mean he grew up with 2 brothers and both parents they were upper middle class normal family

• Did he have a troubled childhood?

• It means don't forget who you are, your family, the morals she instilled in him. In Texas they say don't forget who brought you to the dance. Basically don't stop being who you are and ignore everyone else

• Do they mean family AND friends

What Girls Said 2

• Basically maybe she said that because she'll miss him and for him to not forget about home.

• His home is with me now. We are starting our lives together

• I have no clue!