Girls, be honest do many of you embarrass guys if your out of their league? Do you believe people are out of other people's league?

Have you or a friend eve laughed at a guy for asking you out? Have seen it happen? Also do you think leagues even exist? Is there a clear cutoff for attractiveness. Would you only date a guy of a certain attractiveness level?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Never! That's terrible to embarass someone like that. So heartless.
    That said I don't believe in leagues, but I mean there are people who I obviously find attractive and those whom I do not! And I will let someone know if I'm not attracted to them lol but not out where they can get embarrassed, more so in public.
    The only time I'll be rude is if they're blatantly disrespectful.
    Hmm BUT I will say I guess there's levels of fitness like I don't need a gym freak, but if I'm working my self at the gym and I know you're into that, then I kinda expect you to make some effort lol.
    Definitely wouldn't date someone I find unattractive but it has nothing to do with set levels. Just preferences.

What Girls Said 5

• Meh, I think the whole "league" thing is an extension of heightened self-esteem problems. I don't believe that dating "leagues" truly exist. There are too many legitimate factors to consider. For example, someone gorgeous may be a cheater. Someone wealthy may have sociopathic tendencies. Someone nerdy may be the most loyal, generous person you'll ever know. Someone less gorgeous may have the biggest heart. In terms of internal worth, you can't just be so narrow-minded with what is and isn't valuable or high ranking.

With that said, no, I have never been disgustingly b*tchy and insensitive enough to laugh in someone's face when they're asking me out. My mother raised me better than that. I don't go out seeking guys with some 'attractiveness level' in mind. For me, either I'm attracted to him or I'm not and if I'm not, I consider the situation futureless in terms of romance and intimacy.

• No. I don't. I haven't laughed at a guy who asked me out nor have I seen it happen.

I do believe that some people are out of other people's leagues. But it is all subjective so it's basically meaningless.

I would date a guy that I was attracted to with a great personality. Simply put. I would want him to feel the same about me.

• there are no leagues.. everyone is special in their own way... and everyone has something that others dont.. and if i m not interested.. i would tell him very nicely..

• So even if it's the most beautiful girl in the room ask her out?

• yup.. be confident.. believe in yourself.. ask her out.. if she rejects.. its her loss..

• nah, i never made fun of a guy for asking me out. i do have standards, so I don't know if that ties into this.. like i wouldn't date a guy if he was just so far off from my type ya know.. i think to date someone you have to be at least moderately attracted to them haha. leagues kind of exist, like there is a general consensus whenever somebody is considered attractive/unattractive, but there's always gonna be people who disagree

• I don't believe in leagues.