Are people really that insecure?

people on this website are always asking if they are good looking, if they would make a good mate, if they should lose weight, and how they should approach a potential mate

i'm being serious i 'm probably one of the few people who doesn't care about having sex or being in a relationship and having kids or if i look hideous

iwhy all the insecurity to be accepted

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people on this website... are that insecure... or just attention seeking.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Some people are. And I think it's common due to how many people listen to what society considers beautiful or biased/dissenting opinions that don't agree with them.

And I don't think it's to be accepted. I think it's more self-esteem.

• Some people seem to be really insecure about themselves and need that extra push in order to see it themselves... hey ya, I find it a pity they don't see it themselves :/

Some would do it just for fun to see what others think, even though he/she is confident

• Some are.
    - -

• Yes, GAG attracts a lot of people that are insecure.

• yes, they are.

What Guys Said 6

• hahahha duuuude many people ask for FUN u know ;)

• Sometimes life's confusing and they lose that security.

• in short, of course. we're all human. THATS why [faked?] confidense is unique and appealing. On the flip side, if everyone's insecure then you should realize there's no pressure, and they are not judgjing you nearly as hard as you may be judgjing yourself so feel free to say whatever you feel.

• yes they are.

• yes people are insecure

• 90% percent of people in the world are like this you know.