Why do white guys get all the girls?

Seriously, they have dating so easy, why, it's not fair. Why do women flock to them? I only know, like, three white guys that can't get girlfriends (which is saying something because my high school is majority white), yet most of the minorities I know are single. Personally, average looking white guys seem to have a better chance at getting a date then I do (people say I'm nice looking but I wish they would shut up because I think they're lying). It's so fuckin unfair, man, why does literally just every aspect about me and my life have to be shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because girls see them as superior. As simple as that. They won't admit it though but women are naturally wired to be attracted to who they find superior, just like in the animal kingdom. And among human females, white men some sometimes black men are seen as superior and the most attractive in their eyes hence they are at the top of the racial hierarchy. As an Indian guy, I've seen so many white guys do less work than me, less fit than me, less athletic than me, dress worse than me, etc but have far better luck with women of any race. I don't even fit in any of the typical Indian stereotype either. For a non white man, he has to really stand out to be noticed by women. He has to be either tall, rich, or both to compensate for his race and skin color. I wish it wasn't like this but for women, race and skin color is very important. Being white is very important and in some cases black. Read what this East Asian man wrote in his final blog before committing suicide wilkes888.wordpress.com/.../

• Black men don't seem to have much luck to me either, I know because I am black. Then again, I'm very mixed and have light skinned, hell , the only people that call me black are white people, and they tend to be like that, so...

• Black men or maybe Latin men are close 2nd in the racial hierarchy for women so consider yourself lucky. But yeah, women on GAG typically avoid answering questions like these because they don't wanna be exposed of their racial bias.

• I know, only men are brave enough to actually answer.

What Girls Said 3

• In class we spoke about this a lot. In the media, white men are portrayed as princely. They portrayed as everything a woman should want. A lot of the time, women are conditioned to like them because they grew up seeing only white men portrayed as the perfect man.

• I think this is an accurate answer. And the fact that many hold the belief that white is the most beautiful skin color and that white people have 'good genes'. Well, the latter may or may not be true, but the former certainly is up for debate. Personally I love a nice shade of brown, myself.

• You're right, people in general like assholes, probably explains why everyone treats, e like shit.

• It's not just white men but white women are also portrayed as the perfect women. Other women hardly get as much love in the media but unlike women, you don't see much men being that affected by the media. Majority of men want a woman they are attracted to regardless of what race she is, though women of their own race and white women would be more preferred. Majority of women want a man who is either their own race or white. That's the difference.

• What exactly do you mean by white guy? Cause there are guys who look white but aren't "white"

• I mean people made of snow... of course I mean people that look white

• Yeah, cause I'm done with trying to help you. Your stubborn and self pity yourself so much. Now THAT is unattractive. Good luck with whatever it is you want.

• You're *

• Hmm I dont like white guys that much.

What Guys Said 4

• it's just a matter of preference

• That every woman agrees on? Get real.

• Lol... i feel bad for u...

• Humph, whatever

• It depends where your at. I assume your a a mostly white school. When I was in school I was a minority. There were like maybe 5 white kids at the entire school. I noticed the opposite until I started getting big

• Because they are superior!

I kid, I kid!

• now you know four cause me lol