If a guy is short does that make girls automatically out of his league?

Are girls out of a guy's league if he is short? It seems that lack of height is a major factor when attracting women. I like to think I have a nice personality, I approach women, talk to them and be assertive when I need to be. Yet I don't have a lot of luck with women. When I talk to these women they respond and seem happy to have a conversation but I can't seem to get a date or even a number.

I'm about 5'4" ish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Trust me it's all about how a guy presents himself. If a guy is confident and charismatic it compensates, it really does.
    Take That is a popular boyband in Britain, they were worshipped lol but the girls favourite was the short one! images5.fanpop.com/.../...wen-29918137-400-378.jpg
    www.a-magazine.co.uk/.../...990-very-young-age.jpg

• A guy about 5"4 chatted me up once lol and I seriously wished I got his number. He was gorgeous

• Asker- he's 5"5
      @cincinnatiRedsfan
      Lol confidence is never a bad thing.

• @LovesTDx Young women in the United States think confidence is a bad thing, trust me. They often confuse it with arrogance, and they still use the over-used word 'creepy" for everything.

What Girls Said 7

• There's a difference between talking to someone and flirting with someone.
    Women can be friendly especially when a guy is nice and don't hit on us out of nowhere.
    Maybe you need to make your "motives" more noticeable. Try flirting with them and then when you feel they reciprocate ask them out.

• The problem is, when guys DO flirt with young women, they call it 'creepy" and "weird."

• Yeah I forgot to mention the flirting. Whenever I try to even flirt in the slightest the girls brush it off.

• No. Of course not. Height doesn't mean as much as you think.

• Only if he thinks they are.

• No, I prefer short guys.

• I like short guys most of my crushes are actually short.

• I don't wanna sound patronising, but short guys are adorable
    There are midget soccer players out there and I still find them hot

• I don't think so.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't necessarily say it AUTOMATICALLY makes a guy out of a girl's league but it does hurt his chances with most women, especially someone as short as you are.

I can tell you right now, most tall girls won't want you but then again, you probably don't want a tall girl since you're around 5'4, right? If you DO prefer tall girls, then this is going to be an issue.

Basically, just go for girls 5'4 or shorter (which I'm assuming you prefer anyway.) I know it's tough but just keep trying. If it makes you feel any better, I'm 6'3 and I've never had a girlfriend, despite countless rejections.

• no... many gals don't care bout height bro!

• No such thing as leagues - You can meet any girl and maybe have a connection

• A lot of times it means he won't get girls who are atller than him but that applies to every guy