This red-headed white Jewish girl likes me, should I give it a shot?

I'm a Mexican-American college boy with a Catholic background. I have very religious Catholic mother who kinda believes that her faith is a little better than others. I really do like this Jewish girl because she's very beautiful and sweet but I don't know how her parents would feel about it and how my mom would feel about it.

• You should definitely give it a try
    100% (13)75% (6)90% (19)Vote
  • That's a tough call
    0% (0)25% (2)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
by the way, this Jewish girl goes to my computer science class.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• ooooooooooohhhh lucky u bro 8)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, you should!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Asian-American, atheist, and my (Asian-American) family is Christian. My boyfriend is Mexican/Swedish-American and he and his family are Jehovah's Witnesses. We love each other very much. We don't let religion get in the way. Your situation is worth the try. Love always is, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. Stranger things have happened. It's a date - not a marriage proposal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Jewish agnostic. My boyfriend's Catholic. It's not like we're talking marriage or kids or forever -we're just seeing where things go.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely give it a try!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a tough call but, I guess try itm

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think relationships between people of different religions, or between religious people and non-religious people, work.

But, you haven't actually said whether you two are religious or not. Your mother is, but this is your life not hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you two like each other then go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you should give me her number.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if your circumcised... Its a jewish thaaaang

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a similar Catholic mom. I married a Methodist with the mutual understanding that the kids would be raised Catholic. She later converted to Catholisim. But that is two Christain faiths So it is a bit different.

0|0
    0|0