Is it weird that he's texting me 4 days later but we haven't set up the second date yet?

I went out with this guy om Thursday. After our date he said he had a great time and texted me when I got home that he'd want to go out again. He's been texting me eveyday since but hasn't brought up our second date yet. I don't know if it's because he's not interested enough or he's unsure or he's just taking it slow. What do yiu guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably just moves a bit slow on the date setting. However, it's still the weekend, so hasn't even been that long since Thursday.

• Also another thing is I find he's not making ad much conversation as he did before we went on the date. He's the one initiating all the texting but he doesn't text as long of messages.

• I think your making too much of this. I mean, he's doing all the initiating, so is clearly still interested. Just let it things evolve naturally. I wouldn't make anything of the reduced text lengths. If you really like him then give it room to breath a bit. What will be will be.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably doesn't know how to approach the topic. Maybe bring it up/hint Like talk about a film and say"i really want to see it" or a restaurant "i really want to try it" or bowling "i haven't played in ages". Lead in points will give him the opportunity to bite... if he doesn't after a few attempts... slow on your texting. If he's still keen he'll pick up his game, if he's not he won't