Whats a good first date?

So I'm going to ask this girl out here soon but I want to have some ideas at hand.. Any ideas for a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went on a first date once to a concert to a group I never heard of before. I invited him to join me and while we waited we had a drink and had a lot of time to talk before the concert began
    We both liked it, it was really fun :)

Don't go to the movie theatre, please

What Girls Said 5

• Mini golf, bowling, arcade :) Something you can be playful with

• for a first date maybe go for coffee or something where you can talk and get to know each other to see if this thing is worth pursuing. If you do something very casual and things aren't working out, either one of you can call it quits at any time. Don't torture yourself with a bad time and don't torture her with a bad time. There is always plenty more to do on the second, third and fourth dates. Keep it light, keep it simple and most of all, keep it interesting :)

• Probably movie or/and dinner. May I suggest Taco Bell?

• How about lunch and a walk in the park?

• Cinema, bowling, walking around town, coffeehouse, beach.

What Guys Said 6

• at mcdonald's :D

• Food, and walking around.

• Movie is a safe first date.

• Something fun to get to know her and show you are a fun guy. play to your strengths. rock climbing, ice skating, hiking, boating, volunteering for something, go to a park, amusement park, etc.

• Sex and pizza.

• the one where she understands you have a big dick and lots of money... .