Not sure if I want to continue dating him (I'm 22, he's 25)?

I met a really great guy through Tinder, and we've been dating for 6 months now. We're sort of in no an LDR, separated by an hr because of where I go for college, but he lives in my hometown. From the beginning, I saw that he was different because he wasn't always wanting sex or wanting to "cuddle and watch a movie", which is something that annoys me about guys around my age and those in college. He always made me laugh like no one else did, and we'd flirt back and forth on a daily basis. Until something in his mind set him off and his caring texts and frequently of calls diminished. I started to cry more bc of him, started feeling like a crazy girlfriend, and it seemed as if he wasn't interesting anymore.

He's never asked me out to officially be his girlfriend, and when I confronted him about it a few days ago, I caught him off guard. He later explained that he just sucks at relationships. We agreed a long time ago that we were only going to date each other and no one else. This is only my second real relationship, the first one also being an LDR. So I don't know what's normal or not in a relationship. For example, he's never introduced me to his friends, I've never met his parents, we've never gone on a date where he planned it all (usually I'm the one who plans the dates, even with my previous relationship, bc he's "fine with anything" or doesn't know what to do). Most of all, we don't have sex as often as we used to and whenever I mention anything sexual, he doesn't respond to it like he used to do. Makes me sad.

I still like him and get the butterflies when we're together, but I don't know if I should keep dating him.

Most Helpful Guy

• guess he needs some time, so beter stay and se wot will happen :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't date him anymore.

• Sort out whether he loves u or not... otherwise it ll b worthless dating a guy who don't love u...

What Girls Said 2

• I think 6 months is ample time for you too meet his parents and for you two to be official. As well as meet his friends.

It does sound to me that he may not care for you as much as you do him. Because if a guy did, he would be investing time into you...

I think you should leave. He clearly sucks at relationships and knows it.

• follow your heart.