Should u tell a guy you like that?

He kisse wonderfuly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should.

• At what point should I tell him that? Yesterday I hang out with aguy I like for the first time since we met 2 months ago. We made out at the end of the evening cause I could tell he wanted to kiss me at some point when we wer just chatting at some point of the conversation. We made out , tongue included hehe for many minutes non-stop. We hugged each other and he place his hands inside my shirt and I did the same with him and also hug, he with his hands moved my hair behind my ear to clear the hair so he can kiss my neck too. Wel to make things short. Later at nit through text I will thank him for the lovely evening but I dont know if that point I should tell him about the kiss

• So for this time I jsut thank him for the lovely evening but not mention the kiss thing? Well I dont know when are we going to see him again since we did not made plans for anothe time at that moment. Maybe i will in teh course of the months

• if it'll be a while then you should say something now I suppose, tell him you can't wait to see him and kiss him again!

What Guys Said 4

• yes... he'll take it as a compliment :)

• All positive feedback appreciated

• YUP! He'll like the compliment.

• Sure. It won't offend him.

What Girls Said 3

• awwww! YES! that's really sweet. :)

• Yeah you should.

• Why not? Sincere, positive feedback is always nice to hear.