Guys, what do you like , outgoing or shy girls?

• outgoing
    44% (23)
  • shy
    56% (29)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. A shy girl is simply someone whose personality has yet to be given the confidence that she needs

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Shy girls have either dated less, or not at all. I'm not the outgoing type and don't have all that much in common with outgoing girls, but then again, when the shy girl sees me and runs away, how am I going to be with her either? I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here, thus me being a single 32 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • outgoin sexy gals 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely shy girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Outgoing. It's painful to try to get a shy girl to open up for me. If a woman is readily able to express herself fully to me then I know she's worth my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go with shy or a confident introvert because the outgoing one generally have a big mouth and tend to have a firy temper and therefore they are in my completely ignored list as far as dating is concerned, I don't give a fuck how good she looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a tough call. Outgoing girls let me know where I stand pretty quickly and are great to talk to which is awesome, shy girls make me work a little harder and pique my curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not both?
    Both are cool to me, depends on the individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are shy, but chatty when she is around me ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love shy girls.. I think they are so kind and I also love their decency :)
    After all kindness is what makes guys love women :)

0|0
    0|0
  • always Outgoing and social

0|0
    0|0
  • I can live with both*

*conditions apply.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm shy as fuck, if she's shy too I have a soulmate to share my problems with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy women are wastes of skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit more outgoing, since I'm pretty shy myself, so it'd turn into a stalemate.

0|0
    0|0
  • bit of both

0|0
    0|0
  • SHY all the way...

0|0
    0|0
  • The one who is not a whore/slut.
    I'll pick that one

0|0
    0|0
  • both are pretty dangerous. I'd flip a coin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, because both have something to offer. Shy girls are often the biggest freaks in the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0