Should I go on date #3 if I know he is willing to have sex with other women until we make our relationship official?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ewww. No. I wouldn't.

Look. If I'm having "dates" with someone, I'm trying to become exclusive. If he feels that he is able to still take me out, make me feel special, yet sleep with women on the side until we actually become a couple, this tells me that he's not as serious as I am.

That's gross to me and it would be something that I would have talked about on the FIRST date.

I wouldn't.

BUT... if you're one of those women who will sleep with other men and go on dates with him still, then I don't see why you wouldn't.

What Guys Said 7

• You should also be willing to have sex with other men until then too. It is important to be on the same page, and if your mentality isn't "Fuck yes lets go for this" then you shouldn't waste your time. there are too many people you could be dating and experiencing, it is not worth going for someone who isn't on the same page.

• No, I would not. No way. This shows signs of major disrespect, lack of devotion, and a player mentality.

• If I had one or more fuckbuddies and I was dating a girl I'd not ditch the fuckbuddies right away but I'd not see them while we were dating unless and until I've decided I was not interested in continuing things with her. Personally I'd have to really really like a girl to date her while she was possibly having sex with other men. It seems disrespectful to pursue something serious while having side flings. But I guess the question isn't whether I could tolerate it but whether you would. If that's not something you would ever do to someone then you have every right to not want to date a guy who would do that to you. However, if it is something you would do to a guy, then you have no place complaining that it's being done to you because that would make you a hypocrite. Decide what you would do to other people and you will know what you should tolerate being done to you.

• Depends on how much you like him. I won't stop dating other women until I get a commitment, that's for sure. It's not just women who have a say in how things go.

• if he stops when u go official... then t's ok :)

• Yes you should.

• Wonder Woman said it best:

static1.squarespace.com/.../

What Girls Said 3

• sure, at least he's being honest and not leading you on... just DON'T have sex with him.. and you need to date other guys, don't take him seriously or accept last min. Plans with him.. keep busy.. keep other guys on your schedule. don't make him a priority.

• I wouldn't.

• Go ahead if you want to.