I admitted to my boyfriend that I cheated on him?

... before we got really serious. I could tell it hurt him, but he said it's ok and it doesn't matter anymore...
How can i make things up to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just stay true to him and get his trust back

What Guys Said 3

• From here on out he isn't going to trust you at all. He will suspect you of everything, get jealous everytime you are with another guy. He will be possessive and controlling, and he won't leave your side.

How can you make it up to him? Put up with it.

• There is no making up for that you just live with it.

• the question is why have you cheated on him? if you really cared about him you wouldn't have done it in the first place

• Read the question again before you are so harsh on her. She said it happened before they were serious. And in the comments below, she even said the only guy she ever slept with is her boyfriend. In an adult world, she didn't cheat. She is just being too hard on herself for probably merely making out with another guy before her and her boyfriend were exclusive. Nothing wrong with that. Guys do it all the time...

• Just because it's not exclusive doesn't mean it's not cheating. That doesn't make sense. Because I know plenty of women who would get upset if during the dating phase the Guy kissed another girl.

What Girls Said 4

• Just be super honest from now on.

• Never doing it ever again would be a great way to make it up to him.

• why would you cheat?

• I am confused. If you slept with another guy before you and your boyfriend were serious/exclusive, why would that be considered cheating? I'd think that's called casual dating, not cheating.

• No the only guy i have ever slept with was my current boyfriend.

• Well, now I am REALLY confused! If you didn't sleep with anyone except him, how could you cheat on him?