I want to like him but for some reason I can't?

This guy likes me and I want to like him but I just don't and I have feelings for someone I have no chance with and I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• wot makes u feel dat way then?

• If you can't like him because you don't have a chance with him but he likes you then you do have a chance with him tada now you like him you're welcome.

• I think she means that she likes someone other than the guy who likes her, but because she doesn't have a chance with that other someone, she'd rather like the guy who likes her. Of course, she can't develop feelings for the guy who likes her as long as she still likes that other guy.

• Oh okay. Bummer. I guess she should find someone other than the two of them to go out with.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't make yourself like someone!

• Aww don't worry. You can't force yourself to like someone, you either like them or you don't. Why do you say you have no chance with the other guy?

• Because I f"caked it up and decided I need to give up