Girls, How would a girl feel if she asked a guy out and he said he'd think about it?

A friend of mine who is a girl sent another girl who is also a friend of mine to ask me what i thought of her. After answering her questions I realized she was sent to ask them and found out I am possibly being asked out Tuesday, but I'm not sure how I feel about her yet, and I really don't want to hurt her feelings.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel horrible. Like that I am one of many girls. It is okay if he is telling you why he will think about it. Like if he has something important at work or with the family that specific day. :)

What Girls Said 8

• I would take that as a no and just move on.

• I'd take that as a no.

• Well Damn. Either I've just been rejected or he's really going to think about it.

• I'd feel hopeless, like that's just an excuse for telling me that you're not interested and don't want to hurt my feelings by saying that 😞

• I'd assume it's a no.

• It means noooooooooooooooo =(((((

• Like shit, because eye already is hinting that he is going to answer a no

• Humiliated.