Girls, lots of girls tell me to get a girlfriend but how?

Everyone says 'Get a girlfriend' but it's not like you can order one on eBay and they ship one to your doorstep with a tracking number.

Girls tell me to get a girlfriend but it's not like they are helping by either:
a. being my girlfriend
b. Helping me find girlfriend

So WTF?

*Mail order brides are also excluded.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't just expect a woman to fall into your lap. Go forth and socialize! Seriously. Half the people in this world are female -the more things you do that involve interacting with people, the more women you'll meet. Spend time outside go to a park, a concert, a dance, a museum, a dogshow, a fair -anywhere people are chill about talking with strangers. Do things you like -being relaxed and happy is attractive. Be willing to make the first move -if you like a woman, ask her if she'd like to grab coffee sometime. Don't be a creep about rejection. If she says no, it means no, smile, say you get it, and move on. Make friends -not with sex as an endgame -just because some people are genuinely cool to know, but you won't know who without trying to get to know them first.

• I actually do all of that but I usually move as a lone wolf so it's weird when the girl is already in a group.

• No I mean just talking to strangers in general. Usually I am just minding my own business and when I get approached by strangers then I feel uncomfortable.

But I was watching Mario Bros and the plan is:

1. talk to her
      2. Ask her to dinner at 6pm since everyone has to eat

• Ohhh. Yeah, that makes sense. I'm shy, but I don't actually mind people, so I'm a lot more comfortable being approached. The plan sounds like a good plan -best of luck to you!

What Girls Said 3

• Try talking to some and hanging out with some then ask her put when you feel the moment is right.

• Just try to put yourself out there and find girls you like

• Find a girl and ask her out.

• I feel like it only works when the girl is actively seeking to be asked out not somewhere random like at the library