Met him online, we clicked, he said he's attracted to me, we have been texting for more than a month, he hasn't make any sexual comment. Its that bad?

Over a month* typo :D

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a good thing - he respects your boundaries, but not knowing exactly wjat they are, he's erring on the side of caution. He's being a gentleman.

Took me a long time to admit my own attraction.

• Thanks for MHO... one request, though - if you lose interest or decide to separate, please just come out and tell him. Don't lead him on for eight months and then sever all contact without warning. It's been over a month and I'm still trying to bounce back from that.

• I'm totally into him it's just that between that and the fact that he might be texting another girls (because we are nothing) Im pushing him away.

Thanks for your answer.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe he's just trying to be respectful and polite. He's scared he'll fuck it all up if he starts making sexual comments.

• That's good! He's a gentleman.

• Not bad, quite the contrary.

• He is probably taking things slow because he is into you and he doesn't want to creep you out.