What does it mean if no girl you have ever been interested in showed interest at you?

Does it mean you're genetically unfit and do not deserve to survive? Also, are you even more unfit if some girls have shown signs of interest, only for you to reciprocate them too late? See, so many males here have had some positive female interaction, but not me, therefore, I shouldn't be alive, theoretically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Um.

No, not really. Probably means you're shy.

And as for "shouldn't be alive," well, are you having a positive net impact on the world? Do you do good things? Do you help other people? Or do you kick puppies up and down the street?

• Yeah, I do, I do kind things for people, try and help even random strangers, carry spare change for the homeless, and I get rewarded by being treated like garbage.

• I know, but, in my mind, being nice to everyone, men and women alike, shouldn't be rewarded with being treated like trash by everyone. That's kind of why I've become very aggressive and misanthropic lately.

• ><

That WILL encourage people to not treat you well.

Clearly, you have been hanging out around the wrong people & need to find a group to spend time with who enjoy your company!

What Girls Said 3

• You have bad luck.

• "Does it mean you're genetically unfit and do not deserve to survive?"

You're 18 years old. Give it at least 30 more years until you classify yourself as genetically unfit. LMFAO

• Don't overthink it

What Guys Said 2

• All it means is that you should swallow your pride and go humiliate yourself a bit by approaching some women. You know, just talking with them. You're a guy and that is your lot. You will be surprised at how attractive you suddenly seem.

• If you're healthy, living, not harming anyone then that means you deserve to survive. Girls are just picky and shallow but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be alive.