Would a white guy ever date a Mexican girl?

Okay so I've been wondering about this a lot because I'm Mexican and I like white guys bceuase I think they're super cute. There's nothing wrong with dating a Mexican guy or anything but I've been with them my whole life and it gets kinda boring. My school has zero white guys and I only see them through church and church activities. And I have never seen a white guy date a Mexican girl :( I've tried talking to the white guys that I know and they don't seem to be interested in dating a Mexican girl so I don't know what's wrong. I don't think I'm that ugly or anything but they're too shy to talk. ughhhh

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm White and I find Mexican girls cute, however they are no Mexican girls in my country so it's a small chance I would encounter many in my lifetime.
    But I would only date a Mexican girl or any girl for that matter if she was nice and fun to be around with, so your background should not matter.

Also, I do believe a lot of White guys do like Mexican girls, but I will be honest and say I've always thought it was Mexican girls who are usually not interested in White guys rather than vice-versa. I believe most of them tend to prefer sticking with Mexican guys and if not then it's usually black guys. This is just my observation, though.

So yeah, I think you know the answer to your question now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but nowadays the mexican girls here including myself are making it obvious that we do like white guys too. But the white guys here don't seem to be interested in Mexican girls :(

• Aw, trust me. A lot of us do like you girls. :P

What Guys Said 14

• sure... many hawt mexican gals 8)

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg, YES! OF COURSE! Many Mexican girls are top-notch awesome to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Mexican girls are beautiful , so i don't see no problem :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I would LOVE to date a Mexican girl! I love their dark features, silky black hair, and curves! Unfortunately, they are non-existent where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Do you have a banging body?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen lots of lovely latina ladies where I live. I sure would. Alas, I am too old for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white guy and me and my friends like Mexican girls. But from my experience, not a lot of Mexican girls seem to like White guys, so we just tend to date White girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if she was cute I would in a heartbeat but there are essentially zero Mexicans where I live.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol !!! that's so weird there's tons of mexicans over here and the mexican boys are just ratchet so i like white boys b/c they're cuter lol I don't know

• I've dated so many Latinas lol Yes to this question

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt a white guy would date a Mexican woman, I now I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexican girls are quite attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Trust me, they love us hispanic girls. I'm Puerto Rican and I have two Mexican friends and we all date white guys so yeah they do!

1|3
    0|0
  • I'm Mexican ( well at lest half ) and all my boyfriends have been white. I would say most men don't care? Just watch out for guys who have a fetish.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes, they would.

0|1
    0|0