What is it like to making out?

I never made out... what is it like to make out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice, but weird. If you step back and think about it, why would people mashing their food-holes together be at all pleasing. The answer may be due partially to pre-conditioning. We are passively taught that kissing is a display of affection, so when we kiss we feel it is evidence that we are loved - this will release all kinds of great chemicals in the brain. From then on, there is a conditioned response rewarding such action. Another explanation might be due to the amount of sensory nerves in your lips. Lips are quite sensitive, so to touch them is quite stimulating. Lastly, I think there might be something genetically ingrained about kissing-type contact. The first time I french kissed I thought it was weird and a bit gross, not that enjoyable... but I got a huge erection from it. So I guess part of me liked it...

What Guys Said 6

• like eatin a vanilla cake 8)

• Really nice and pleasurable

• Soft, wet, hot, slippery, quiet, intimate, connective, intense.

• Like swimming. Only with your mouth. In a good way lol.

• Is hot, really hot

• Story of my life

What Girls Said 3

• It's just a wet thing in your mouth.

• There are good and bad kissers out there. I mean some people don't really go well with the way you kiss. It's got to be like two puzzle pieces that fit together. Compatibility. Once you find a good kisser for yourself, kissing is just addictive and pleasant.

• The only way I can explain is like your lips are suddenly super sensitive ( or staticky? Like when your leg is falling asleep ) and you just want to keep pressing them against the lips of the person you're kissing. It's so nice