What do you think of tattoos?

I personally have a tattoo on my back and I find guys with tattoos rather attractive. Would it be a deal breaker if you found out your SO had a tattoo? Or do you find them attractive?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's childish to want to be marked and that pictures belong on walls. It wouldn't necessarily be a deal breaker but in general I don't like them. Under 18 and you have a tattoo? pff

1|0
    1|1
    • Really? You are going to make restrictions on art? You need to take an art history or philosophy of art class.

• Show All
    • I actually met a 17 year old girl at my job, she had a really small, unobtrusive tattoo on her forearm and her older sister had a matching one and it was really special to both of them. I don't mind them, but they'd have to mean a lot.

• my brother and I don't have to get matching tattoos to know the strength of the bond we have.

What Guys Said 6

• I have no problem if a woman has tattoos

2|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, lots of them and big ones, none of that small crap on your ankle (though that is ok too) I see a small tattoo as no tattoo basically lol. hot hot hot
    senseslost.com/.../tattoo-woman-model.jpg

2|0
    1|1
    • Her tattoos are pretty beast. Mine is pretty big but I don't know if I'd get that many.

• That is for you to decide, I am just saying I love tattoos :)

• hahha wot kind of tattoo is it?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's a design I drew myself. It's on my back so most people don't even know I have one.

• I find them low class and generally repulsive. Its sort of like painting graffiti on Mona Lisa to improve her looks.

1|0
    1|0
  • Tbh with you tattoos are a turn off for me. So yeah it's a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot as deez nuts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like them. I have 4 of my own and plan on getting more. I don't mind them. I do think that being completely covered in them can be a bit tacky, but nah that wouldn't be a deal breaker.

3|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos and piercings are attractive to me. Not too many piercings everywhere, though, because I feel like it'd become super inconvenient, for I'd have to be careful not to snag anything. But I, myself, am going to get tatted and pierced some time soon. I like them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a tattoo myself and find tattoos on guys very attractive. But having a tattoo or not having a tattoo is not a deal breaker for me. i think you have be incredibly shallow for a tattoo to put you off of someone.

2|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be a dealbreaker, although it would depend on the type of tattoo. If it's an ex's name, hmm...

2|0
    0|0
    • I think getting someone's name tattooed on you , especially a boyfriend or girlfriend is insane. So I agree.

• I think they are cute!

0|1
    0|0
  • I find some tattoos pretty hot but to me, there's always a limit. I can't do sleeves or insanely huge tattoos (obviously though, if I like the guy's personality, then I might not mind as much) 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. I don't like tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want them on me... I have too many commitment issues for a permanant tattooo... but I would love a man who was all inked up : >

2|0
    0|0