Have you ever felt your boyfriend or girlfriend wasn't attractive anymore?

Have you ever looked at your partner and thought they aren't as attractive as they were when you first met? If so have you split up because you weren't attracted to him/her anymore?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• In what sense? like I just didn't feel attracted to them romantically or more along the lines of I didn't find them attractive physically and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • Attractive physically and romantically. Like say if she changed, hv you ever been unattracted to her?

• Show All
    • Ahhh I see 😱

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. My ex girlfriend gained about 30lbs when we were together. I honestly didn't appreciate it, and wished she took care of herself, but i didn't let it bother me, and i continued on like normal without saying anything because i didn't wanna hurt her.

We ended up breaking up, but it was unrelated to her looks. If we had been together longer though, i probably would've eventually worked up the nerve to say something and encourage her to lose some weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • ahahha no... she'd always b attractive if i was interested towards her :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when things were really bad right at end of the relationship when we were breaking up

1|0
    0|0
  • No that hasent happened to me

1|0
    0|0
  • No I've not!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you liked them for the wrong reason

0|0
    0|0
  • usually girls become uglier over time, cause when we see them they look real good
    but once time passes they become ughhh and we start to notice there flaws

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• yes, it's happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorta. Just like sometimes I'm like "ok that's a sexy face" sarcastically but it's never been a long term thing where I legitimately find them ugly or anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never felt like that.

1|0
    0|0