Dating a guy with no car, job, or money..?

OK this guy I'm talking to has no car, job or money..I really like his personality and he is attractive. I always want to hang out with him but its... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a guy with no job , no cash and no car ..I'm also 39 years old with a 4 year old son .

Any takers ?

I'm also a guy who lost his business in the recession through partial fault of my own but mainly through the economic downturn.

Also I have always loved and been there for my son and could say he saved me when I've gotten down in the last few years.

I've made plenty of mistakes and don't think life is possible without them.

But I believe that while I created (one way or another )the situation I am in , I am also going to change it by hopefully reopening my business next year after 3 years and come out better for it. It has not made me disillusioned or bitter.In fact it has given me more empathy for people and made me wake up to some harsh realities that I might never have realised.

Everybody has some obstacle course or another to get through and its how you get through those circimstances that youve created or have been thrown upon you that counts.

After reading this and after not really chancing my arm with a girl in a long time I'm going straight out next week with as much money as I can get together and asking a girl called Audrey out...