Co worker dating, opinions?

Ok there is a guy at work that I would like to consider dating. Or just sex... either one. I mean he's cute and funny. But he's kind of a player. He also told me information I really didn't need to know.. like his number of sex partners, how is his at parties, and just stuff I didn't need to know. Why does he tell me this? Does he see me as a friend, or is he trying to get a reaction out of me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably trying to get a reaction.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest, I'd stay away. Work place drama is annoying, and if he's a player that makes it worse. Imagine seeing him everyday after you slept with him and broke up. And given that he's telling you this stuff, imagine what he'll tell people about you that he's close too. He doesn't seem very discreet.

• He's telling you what you're getting into, so that you could make an informed decision. You have to make the call :)

• I dont see a problem, I've been seeing my co worker for months now. Just keep it professional in the work place and it'll be sweet

• his immature and trying to sleep with you.