Guys, Would you wife up a girl that can't cook?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I realllly LOVE food, but i can only cook a thing or two. So i definitely would want my girl to be able to cook. You know the saying: the secret to a man's heart is his Stomach? Yea... it is for me. If my wife can cook well, i will fking love her 3 times as much as i already did. I will do ANYTHING for her.

However, worth mentioning... If i fell in love with a girl who cannot cook. I think i would still marry her but we DEFINITELY need to learn how to cook together ASAP u know what i mean?

• Yea I understand you

• good.

offtopic but... Damn what's with the super teasing background pic of urs. You do know ur gona get a lot of guys messaging u cuz of that right? most of them will ask for nudes and send dick pics. Enjoy xD

• I can cook my own food and I don't want to get married tbh.

But to answer your question sure why not? I'd just teach her how to cook. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Yes I would since I'm not a bad cook.

• Sure. I don't mind. Not many girls nowadays can cook anyways. It's funny how guys are way less demanding when it comes to girls cooking and other homely things as compared to the past but girls are still just as demanding for guys to be the breadwinner as they did in the past.

• It's okay we can cook together.

• Eh...

No. I can cook, but it would be nice if she could. Something sentimental about her cooking for me

• Yes sure why not i can cook and maybe i can teach some tricks of the trade :D :P

• If she checks off all the other boxes then sure. She can always learn. Otherwise... eh, maybe

• Yeah I love to cook so it would be no biggie

• You must be a southern girl to use "wife up" as a verb! And, the answer is, "No".

• Yes I'm a really good chef.

• As long as she helps clean after I make the food ;D

• Me? Nope. Others probably would.

• I love to cook tbh

• I can cook!! So yes I could wife her up!!

• Yeah, because you can cook together and it's always something that can be learnt

• Yeah so we can learn how to cook together :3

• Who cares lol will burn food together

• Because humans can learn stuff! lol