Girls, Confusing?

I have been in dates with a lot of girls but none of them seemed interesting to me but now im chatting with a girl its been few days i think that she is nice should i ask her for a date.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask her.

What Girls Said 8

• Go with it. I had my friend push me to get out of my comfort zone. I'm now on my 4 date I met this guy online. Happening pretty good so far.

• Ask her on a date! :) that would be so cute, and girls LOVE being asked out. If she doesn't want to be asked out, she'll let you know! :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• Yes! Always listen to your tummy feelings. If you want to or feel like/ thinking a lot about it, then "just do it" -nike ;)

• Yes, what are you waiting for? You only regret the chances you don't take. Besides if you don't there maybe someone else that steps up to the plate an steals her right out from you?

• What's the confusing part here? If you like her, ask her out.

• You should, don't let your past mal eyes fear the future

• ask her out after a week of flirting, girls don't like things rushed. (Also do it in person, she's more likely to say yes and fall in love with you!)