Is what he did wrong or an I misreading it and overreacting?

i have a boyfriend we have been together for 5years up until now everything's been wonderful.. but there's been some changes I've noticed.. he's been rougher in bed.. he never has before and its come out of no where.. its gotten to the point that he's leaving bruises on me and we are having to stop having sex right in the middle because its becoming too much.. it started with grabbing my arms and pinning them down and leaving bruises around my wrists or digging his nails into my skin hard enough to leave welts.. it went from starting off slow and steady to just pounding away like raunchy pornstarz.. ill tell him 2 to 3 times.. please slow down or your getting to rough but then he'll just sigh and act like if im wrong.. i understand sometimes things can get wild but if I'm asking him calm down shouldn't he with no problem? It isn't like I'm just Automatically stopping him completely.. i ask multiple times even today we were getting into out and her started trying to record it And i asked him not to because it's honestly uncomfortable.. he did it anyway and after i found it in his phone And deleted it And he flipped out on me getting loud And saying it's on his phone i shouldn't have touched the video.. but it's a recording of me too! I'm very upset about it and we got into an argument because he should have enough respect to understand and accept my decision of not wanting my body on a video in a compromising act.. we ended up stopping early again today it's the 3rd time this week and he always finds a way to make me feel guilty or bad about it and i end up not even being able to sleep next to him putting pillows between its using separate blankets and yet he's knocked out with no problems sleeping.. help? Please what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave that asshole, he is not cherishing and understanding what he has, a bit angry and rough sex is nice but loving bruises and nail marks and scratches on the body is wrong, also he made a video of you 2 having sex, irrespective of fact that you did not wanted it, so yeah, he is mentally and physically using and taking advantage of you, you need to give a break or get out of this relationship. Try doing it sooner before things get ugly, he does not loves you anymore, or his love has reduced for you, he is taking you for granted! If you stayed, his love for you will get even more reduced, if you created a little distance then maybe his love for you again will wake up, hen he misses you, also I can smell it either he is trying to copy some of the porn movies move or he is cheating on you with a fuck buddy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That it an extremely disturbing description. I would tell you to break up with him immediately. Those are very disturbing signs. He is demonstrating a complete lack of respect for you and your body. He is NOT good news.

• He was wrong.