Guys, if you one day plan on having children but not for a while, is dating an older woman a deal breaker for you?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally prefer a younger girl but if I see an older woman it's not a deal breaker. Just as long as I see her as being good for me and having kids with me.

What Guys Said 5

• I personally prefer older women instead of younger so if would definitely not be a dealbreaker to me.

Although I wouldn't want someone too older than me to the point where we have a communication barrier and a sense of understanding each other type of thing.

• If she was in or past menopause then yes. I wouldn't want my future wife giving birth past age of 35

• Well yes, it has to be. If I want kids then I will favor a 20 year old over a 30 year old. What if there is complications and you can't get pregnant? The clock is starting to tick down for you but the 20 year old has at least 10 years before she worries about it.

But life doesn't work like that, if I fell in love with an older woman then that's how it is and we will make do with what we have.

• It most definitely will. Become I've always had sexual feeling for dating beautiful older women who has the naturally attractive charm.

• NO, because I don't want children