How do us boring guys find a girlfriend?

Embarrassing to admit but I really have nothing to say, or not much at least. I basically just work a lot and hang out with friends. But I haven't anything interesting to say to girls and they lose interest sooner or later. Any tips for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• :/ You don't. Sorry, but no one wants to be with a boring person. No one wants to try to be romantic or intimate with someone who is boring and predictable. And in the event that you find someone who accepts your boringness, sooner or later, you will be outshined by a more lively, adventurous, intriguing person who makes them more thrilled about being in their company.

Sorry man, just being honest :/ My tips for you are to stop being boring! Go read, educate yourself about the world, have a craft, be adventurous, and collect a variety of things to talk about.

• I don't know how you got a down vote, this is the realest shit.

• haha. That should be my next question. "Where do all the boring girls go?"
      Ok, thanks for taking time to tell me these things.

• @Asker Muchas gracias ;)

lol, you're welcome

What Girls Said 5

• I think its more that you haven't found someone who you actally like. Its normal for people to run out of things to say, but with someone you really like, convos are endless and even pauses aren't minded.
    Though knowing what going on globally and asking about her are always okay too.

• I'm sure your not boring you just have to find something unique about yourself embrace it take pride in it and soon a girl will take interest in you

• Develop a niche. If you're really bent on it, learn to advertise yourself. Certain types of girls like certain types of guys; mould yourself into type of guy your type of girl will want. Otherwise, you know who likes being bored? Fucking nobody. Read philosophy, play an instrument, play sports, develop your sense of humour, whatever. Also, buy some manscara.

• What are your interests? What do you do on your spare time? Even if it is just watching tv. What tv shows do you watch? Do you read any books?
    Even when you think something is trivial, you can start up a conversation with that.
    And if everything else fail then ask HER about her interests, and actually listen and keep the conversation going by asking her things. Good luck.

• Someone will wish you to try stuff with them one day

What Guys Said 3

• By not being boring?
    Grab some hobbies! Do some lane ass shit, be a nerd! Anything just do things! Hype yourself up and talk about all kinds of weird things. Get a pet, find a girl who likes animals. Follow art! Art is amazing!
    Read more watch TV! Don't worry about how many wonderful experiances you've had, think about things you'd like to talk about and what your friends chat about, good luck!

• wish I knew, feel like a boring quiet weirdo. actually I feel like I have nothing to say because I don't do anything, so I become more boring

• Flattery. If you don't know how to do that. learn. There also youtube video you can learn from is call bad ass tao. It take trail and error with the ladies and each time you fail you grow from it.