Why I have a hard time of asking girls out?

I do not know why, but I have a hard time of asking girls out. Maybe I get lost in their pretty eyes that leaves me speechless or I chicken out. I need tips of how to ask girls out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I know what hinders you from asking girls out :

Your expectations are probably too high, maybe you expect to start a relationship with the girl you want to approach, but this is nearly impossible, hardly any girl will jump into a relationship with a guy she barely knows. If you have such expectations, you just put yourself under unnecessary pressure and hence mess up.

Better expect nothing at all, you won't be sad or disappointed if it doesn't work out with her and you'll be like " It wasn't meant to be anyway"

But if it does work out one time you will be the happier.

• One more thing : When you get her number and she or her best friend is the one who gives it to you :

There is potential, so don't be hesitant or afraid. Girls never give out their numbers to guys they don't find physically attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you need more practice talking to girls in general?

• I talk to girls, but it is the ones that I like more than a friend that I have a hard time of asking out.

• Yeah like the other guy said your afraid of rejection but the only way to get over a fear is to do it

• I think you should just...'not care' and just come up to us and talk
    It might not work if you've like memorized some text in your head, just be you

Also I find it fun if the guy I'm talking to would tell me that he's a bit nervous, because... I find it brave that he still does this and if I know that I can take it slower too

What Guys Said 4

• You need to get even more comfortable talking around girls. You need to ride the sense of exhilaration and nervousness and treat it as an adrenaline rush - don't get turned off or scared off because of it.

Often I try to be cheery, excited but also giving off the sense that I wouldn't be too upset if she said no.

• Because no one likes rejection. It's the fact that she could say no.

• Practice enough, and sooner or later, you won't give two f***s either way.

You won't even have to think of what to say. At least that is what I believe will happen.

• There are no tips. You just make yourself do it, even through the terror inside (which is barely noticeable on the outside, believe it or not) Once you have done it, your confidence will soar, and it will become gradually easier.