Dating a best friend?

1. Is it good or bad to date a best friend?

2. Started seeing my best friend about 3 weeks ago and i should know what she likes and what she doesn't but i blanked out and i dont know anymore. I need ideas on what things i should do to show her that i care about her and that i like her?

• good
  • bad
Unfortunately it did not work out between us and our 2 year friendship has ended. An an advice for you guys. Never date your best friend unless you aren't sure of what you are doing. Most of us dont know what we are getting into

Most Helpful Girl

• best friends make the best partners. go for it!

What Girls Said 4

• It's bad to date in general?

• just go for it

• If you like her more than just a friend and want to date her, go for it.

• It can be good, try telling her how you feel.

What Guys Said 4

• 1.
    27.media.tumblr.com/...ldhkn0MmaI1qc6pb2o1_500.jpg

2.
    You should have known her likes and dislikes. After all, she's your best friend. Anyway, don't try too hard to show her that you like her. Just be honest and straightforward. She'll understand you.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Go for it but if and when things fail 90% of the time there'll be no recovering from them (friendship will be ruined also)

• I never had a best woman friend if you feel you need to then go for it

• It's always disasterous and is representative as to why men and women cannot be close friends.

• I couldnt agree wit you more but the reason this happened was because we were both single and she somehow started liking me out of nowhere. But when we met i had a girlfriend that i dated for 5 years and nothing happened at all. In fact, lots of guys might say im lucky but most of the time it isn't. I've had tooo many best female friends and haven't dated any of them xcept this one. But i understand where you coming from though

• I wish you the best of luck in this!