How many tinder matches do you have?

After recently seeing a female friend's tinder account I'm so discouraged from using tinder again. Within a week she had about 200 matches. She's just slightly above average in looks too. Girls how many matches do you have and state how attractive you are (be honest). Guys feel free to do the same.

umm pls don't answer if you don't have tinder, sorry if I sound like an asshole, but there really is no point of answering this with "0 because I don't have tinder."

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an account for shits and giggles, dunno how many matches I had, but it were a lot, basicly cause there are a lot more guys on there than girls. Or so I believe. Don't got the account anymore it got boring after a while :) I doubt it has anyhting to do with how pretty you are...
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and most guys on there just want a booty call ;)

• No it's all about looks lol and the fact that women know men have lower standards. Like I got a date today from a pretty girl who I met in person. If she was on tinder she probably would not have matched me since she probably would have had like 300 matches. That's what annoys me, I'd see a girl on tinder who if it was real life she would be lucky to get me, but because she has some horny guys swipe right to every girl her ego goes through the roof. Sorry if I sound bitter, I really don't mean to, I'm just telling it how it is from a guy's point of view.

• that's what annoys me lol. Girls use it for an ego boost. If you want an ego boost post a pic on fb and get likes. Tinder is a dating/hooking up app. I'm on it just so I can find girls to date, it's so annoying that literally 80% of the girls on there don't at least take it somewhat seriously.

• Why should we take it serious? Most guys just want to get laid, besides there are much better alternatives for dating than tinder. Fb is too personal, you got your friends etc. On tinder, like I said, it isn't so personal, you will never meet them unless you agree to.

What Girls Said 6

• lol! that's hilariously ridiculous. just goes to show how people aren't usually in it for real reasons.
    i dont have tinder.

• 7, but I only swiped people on 2 days and then I got bored and I am now thinking of deleting it again. I think I only swiped about 15 guys to the right so I guess I am not that unpopular.

• in the one week that I have used tinder and I have swiped right to the limit (200 every 12 hours) I have gotten about as many matches as you have. I'm not even bad looking (or particularly good looking), just slightly above average, but I do have hi atandards (mostly because all mu exs where very attractive) Welcome to men's world lol.

• No, I swipe right only to girls I like until I reach the limit of 200 right swipes. I might go through 600 girls before I reach 200.

• wow than you are not that picky really. You right swipe even girls you don't like? 1 out of 3 girls you like.
      I swipe about 1 out of 50 guys right.

• Zero because I don't have tinder. On OKCupid, like 350 people liked my profile within four days.

• I've never even used Tinder but I'm assuming that I would struggle because I'm lame

• I have about 0 matches because I don't use tinder

• I have about 504 matches now.

What Guys Said 4

• 0 i don't use tinder :p

• Dude, its perfectly normal. Women (no matter how good looking) are gonna have like...3 times the matches any guy will have on Tinder.

• haven't gotten into tinder yet

• Well im mixed race and I have no luck on tinder. Its true what they say about black/Asian men having the hardest time in online dating... But overall my experience with online dating haven't been great.. Most of the people on there have low self esteem and confidence, which I have plenty of. They go searching for the best that they can find, without realising most of them wouldn't approach in real life. Also, the people that would otherwise be able to approach them in real life get no reply from them. Waste of time really + lots of weirdos and psychos