Am I going about this wrong?

So recently I've started dating my close guy friend. It's been fun, but I'm being so weird about it. I'm kind of embarrassed by the fact that I like him; I don't want everyone at school to know that we're dating.

We are both going to college in the fall, but on opposite sides of the state. Is it ok for me to say that I'll date him for 3 months, then I will move on? Is it ok for me to kind of "keep an eye" on my long time crush (I've ignored him now that I'm dating my friend) because he'll be living by me next year?

I'm just not head over heels for the guyI I'm dating. I think he likes me more than I like him. I don't want anything serious, but how do I keep the relationship fun and not serious? My parents already met him, but I think I'm going to tell them that this is just going to be a summer fling...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know for sure but it seems like you have small fish syndrome... ie You have made yourself like your friend more than you do because he's an amazing guy, probs one of the best you know and your comfortable with him but he's just not the guy for you. You probably don't want to ruin your friendship and as he likes you more than you like him it looks like you may break his heart a little but its better to rip the bandaid of now. Then he'll have time to get over you before college, maybe even become friends with you again. And with regards to your crush, one thing at a time... there will be so many boys at college, don't limit yourself and just see what happens

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• fun?

oh well... meetineach others parents... isn't for fun ;)

• oh dear, it sounds like you should'nt really go there unless he is clear it is short term and no more

• You better dump him as fast as u can, don't even talk to him, for his greater good. He deserves something better than be with girl who doesn't even like him.

What Girls Said 2